parallel n interesting lines Ex 4.1

GOOD MORNING

INTERSECTING LINES
If two lines have one common point, they are called intersecting lines.
This common point is called the point of intersection.
Have a look at this video to understand even better the concept of intersecting lines


What is Intersecting Lines? - Definition, Facts & ExampleIntersecting lines form right angles and establish zero point ...    Grid, mesh, intersecting lines isolated on white Clipart ...

Five Migraine Inducing Intersections—and What to Do About Them ...

Do you observe all the intersections in this picture!!!!!

PARALLEL LINES
Two lines in a plane that do not intersect each other are said to be parallel. There is no point in common between the two parallel lines.
Have a look at this video to understand the concept of parallel lines even better.

                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdNCiP5znT8              Parallel Lines - Definition and Examples - Teachoo - Point, Line, ray,
Check out the parallel sides in each of these given figures which are indicated by the arrows. The opposite sides of the given quadrilaterals are parallel to each other.
                                  What are Parallel Lines? (Definition, Examples, Equations ...  

5 Smart Ways To Teach Kids To Draw Intersecting And Parallel Lines

Do you notice that the tracks are parallel to each other?
Thus, we have come across the following :
                                                    Parallel Lines, Skew Lines and Planes (solutions, examples, videos ...
Exercise 4.1
3. Use the figure to name:
(a) Line containing point E.
(b) Line passing through A.
(c) Line on which O lies
(d) Two pairs of intersecting lines.
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.1 - 25
Solutions:
(a) Line containing point E is
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.1 - 26
(b) Line passing through A is
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.1 - 27
(c) Line on which O lies is
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.1 - 28
(d) Two pairs of intersecting lines are
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.1 - 29,
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.1 - 30and
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.1 - 31,
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.1 - 32

5. Draw a rough figure and label suitably in each of the following cases:
(a) Point P lies onNCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.1 - 33 .
(b) NCERT solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.1 - 34 and NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.1 - 35 intersect at M.
(c) Line l contains E and F but not D.
(d) NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.1 - 36 and NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.1 - 37 meet at O.
Solutions:
(a)
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.1 - 38
(b)
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.1 39
(c)
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.1 - 40
(d)
NCERT Solutions for Class 6 Maths Chapter 4 Exercise 4.1 - 41

[Copy down the solved sums in your notebook. Please clarify any doubt that you have by asking a question in the comments box]

Parallel hands!!!
Teacher Exercise With Children Stock Photo - Download Image Now ...



Comments

Comments

  1. Good morning ma'am. I am JESSIL ABRAHAM 6C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodmorning, I am murtaza ali 6 c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning mam, I am Dan Darlong, 6C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Ma'am my name is Lamin MJ 6C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning mam
    I'm frank tunias from
    6C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning ma'am.Im kevin Amrose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning teacher , I am Parv Kumar .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Mam I am Arnav Singh 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very goodmorning mam........Aayush Sharma from Class 6-C.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning ma'am. I am Atulya Arya of 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning mam I am Priyanshu Gautam from class 6-c.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning Ma'am.Lamlalhawl Gangte,6-C

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning Ma,am this is Vanramsuong Sinate of class 6-C.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning ma'am. I am Liansuan Khuptong of class 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning ma'am I'm Leon Thomas from class 6c

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning ma'am I am Tanmay garg 6c

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning ma'am. I am Abhav Singh Rawat 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good morning I am mohammad Zaid in 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning ma'am I am Aaron Brown 6c

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good morning ma'am I am Albin Biju class 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good Morning Ma'am....๐Ÿ’
    I am Utkarsh student of class 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good morning mam Ayush bhalla of class 6 c

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning ma'am
    Abel Simte
    6-C

    ReplyDelete
  24. GOOD MORNING MAM I AM TARUSH SACHDEV OF CLASS 6C

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good morning ma,am I am sudeep paul of 6C

    ReplyDelete
  26. good morning mam I am Rudrapriyam.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good morning ma'am I am Aryan kant of class 6 รง ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  28. GOOD MORNING MA'AM I AM ANAND GEORGE FROM CLASS 6C

    ReplyDelete
  29. A very goodmorning mam. Jihaan Madhav Relhan from VI-C

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good morning Mam I am Arman Khan 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  31. Good Morning Mam I am Ashbel Thomas Of Class 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  32. Good morning Ma'am my name is Lamin MJ 6C

    ReplyDelete
  33. Good morning mam. I am Jayman Lakra: class 6-C.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Good morning madam karmanya bhardwaj 6c

    ReplyDelete
  35. Good morning mam I am ROOBEL JOSEPH 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  36. Good morning ma'am I am Ahaan Akhtar of class 6 c

    ReplyDelete
  37. Good Morning Ma'am I am MANAV SINGH NEGI 6C

    ReplyDelete
  38. Good Morning Mam I am Mohd. Saim Siddiqui

    ReplyDelete
  39. Good morning ma'am I am Tanmay garg 6c

    ReplyDelete
  40. Good morning mam I am from class6-c.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

maths AQAD-1

QUADRILATERALS (EX. 4.5 ) 21-5-20