QUADRILATERALS (EX. 4.5 ) 21-5-20

Good morning boys ! Today we are going to learn about QUADRILATERALS.

LEARNING OUTCOMES-
By the end of the class you will be able to-
-name the sides , adjacent sides, oppposite sides ,of a quadrilateral.
-name the angles , adjacent angles, opposite angles ,of a quadrilateral.
- name the vertices of the quadrilateral.
-name the diagonals of the quadrilateral.

A quadrilateral is a four sided polygon. It has 4 sides and 4 angles.


See the source image

A quadrilateral can be divided into two triangles. The sum of all angles of a quadrilateral is 360 degrees.


See the source image


A quadrilateral has 4 sides . In the quadrilateral given below ,
-side AB are opposite to side DC
-side AD are opposite to side BC

See the source image

The video given below explains about the diagonals of a quadrilateral.


https://www.bing.com/videos/search?g

See the source image


ANGLES  AND SIDES OF A QUADRILATERAL-
The video given below explains about the angles and sides  of a quadrilateral.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?



See the source image


The table given below gives you an overview of the sides,angles of different quadrilaterals-



EXAMPLE- 
GIVEN BELOW IS A QUADRILATERAL.




NAME ITS-
a) sides -  XW, WZ, ZY,YX
b) opposite sides- XY and WZ ; XW and YZ
c) adjacent sides - XW and WZ; WZ and ZY;  ZW and YX
d) angles - angles X, W ,Z ,Y
e)adjacent angles - angles X and W; angles W and Z; angles  Z and Y ; angles Y and X
f) opposite angles - angles X andZ; angles W and Y
g) diagonals - XZ and WY

NOW  YOU CAN DO EXERCISE 4.5 - QUESTIONS 1 ,2
See the source image

HAVE A GOOD DAY!           

                                                




Comments

  1. Goodmorning I am murtaza ali 6 c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning mam I am Priyanshu Gautam from class 6-c.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD MORNING MAM, I AM JAYMAN A. LAKRA, CLASS 6-C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning ma'am
    Abel Simte
    6-C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Ma'am my name is Lamin MJ 6C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Mam I am Arman Khan 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Ma'am.Lamlalhawl Gangte,6-C

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very goodmorning mam.......Aayush Sharma from Class 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning mam I am Rakshit pal

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Ma,am this is Vanramsuong Sinate of class 6-C.

    ReplyDelete
  11. good morning mam I am Rudrapriyam. 6 c

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning Mam I am Ashbel Thomas Of Class 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good Morning Ma'am....💐
    I am Utkarsh student of class 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning Ma'am i am Albin Biju 6c

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning ma'am I am Leon Thomas from class 6C

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning ma'am I am Rohi Heiwun Shimray of class 6-C.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning mam, I am Dan Darlong, 6C

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good morning madam karmanya bhardwaj 6c

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning ma'am I am Abhav Singh Rawat 6C

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good Morning Mam I am TARUSH SACHDEV of Class VI-C

    ReplyDelete
  21. A very goodmorning mam. Jihaan Madhav Relhan 6 C

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good morning Ma'am Ronell J Brown.6C

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good Morning Mam I am Arnav Singh 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good morning ma'am I am Tanmay garg 6c

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good morning Ma'am
    Iwin Daniel 6C

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good morning ma'am. I am Atulya Arya of 6-c

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good morning ma,am I am sudeep paul of 6C

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good morning ma,am I am sudeep paul of 6

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gud morning mam I am Ayush bhalla class of six c

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good Morning Ma'am I am MANAV SINGH NEGI 6C

    ReplyDelete
  31. Good morning teachers l am Parv Kumar

    ReplyDelete
  32. Good morning mam I am from class6-c.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Good morning mam I am Anurag thakur from 6C

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

parallel n interesting lines Ex 4.1

maths AQAD-1