maths AQAD-1

Good morning students !😊😊
Welcome to mathematics blog lesson.

Dear  students,  Today  I  would  like YOU to practice  AQAD  questions.  AQAD  means  A  Question  A  Day.
You  did ASSET  exam  last  year also . ASSET  exam  is  usually conducted  in the month  of August .I will be giving you  MATHS  AQAD  every  week,  one  per  week.
Here are the  AQAD  questions for the last weeks.
Remember to  mark the  AQAD  questions in red for  your  quick reference.  As  you  know  ASSET  questions  are  based on your  previous  year's topic,  so you  should  be  able to do it.You  will copy these  questions in your  Maths Notebook  and the answers will be shared on your class group.
DO THESE IN YOUR NOTEBOOK,UNDER THE HEADING AQAD

1) A prime number is a number, which is not completely divisible by any number except 1 and itself. 

Using only the information in the table given here, which of the given numbers can we say with CERTAINTY, IS NOT a prime? 
63
83
91


A. only 63 
B. only 83
C. only 91
D. 63 and 91

2) 4160 ÷  20 is equal to

A. 28
B. 208
C. 280
D. 2800

3) Tapan thinks of a number, doubles it and adds 50 to the answer. He gets the answer 120. What was Tapan's original number?


A. 29
B. 70
C. 35
D. 20 

4) 101 and 103 are prime numbers. Which of these is a common multiple of 101 and 103?
A. 1
B. 101 + 103
C. 101 x 103
D. 101 ÷ 103

       That's all for today
        Take Care 😊
     



Comments

  1. good morning mam I am Rudrapriyam

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very goodmorning mam. Jihaan Madhav Relhan from VI-C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning ma'am I am Tanmay garg 6c

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD MORNING MAM I AM TARUSH SACHDEV OF CLASS VI-C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning ma'am
    Abel Simte
    6-C

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Mam I am Ashbel Thomas Of Class 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning mam. I am Jayman A. Lakra: class 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  8. GOOD MORNING SIR I AM ANAND GEORGE FROM CLASS 6C

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning ma'am. I am Atulya Arya of class 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  10. GOOD MORNING MAM I AM ABHAV SINGH RAWAT 6C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning I am Mohammad Zaid in 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very good morning morning mam. I am Aayush Sharma from Class 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1(d)63 and 91
    2(b) 208
    3(c) 35
    4(c)101x103

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning Ma,am this is Vanramsuong Sinate of class 6-C

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning mam I am iwin Daniel 6C

    ReplyDelete
  16. Goodmorning.. Murtaza Ali 6 c

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning Ma'am.Lamlalhawl Gangte,6-C

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good morning madam I am karmanya bhardwaj6c.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning mam,
    I am Dan L Darlong,6C

    ReplyDelete
  20. GOOD MORNING MA'AM.
    ROHI HEIWUN SHIMRAY, 6C

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good morning ma'am I'm kevin Amrose

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good Morning Ma'am I am Manav Singh Negi 6C

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning ma’am I am manav from 6C

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

parallel n interesting lines Ex 4.1

QUADRILATERALS (EX. 4.5 ) 21-5-20