Skip to main content

HOLIDAY HOMEWORK -MATH 6



Week 1
Topic: Prime & Composite numbers and Divisibility rules
Q1: Students solve the worksheet given below.

Q2: Students color all composite numbers red and all prime numbers yellow to reveal the path in the given worksheet.


Week 2
Topic- Factors & Multiples
Q: Solve and find the Mystery Numbers.
1.     I am a number less than 40. One of my factors is 7. The sum of my digits is 8.
What number am I?__________
2.     I am a number less than 100. Two of my factors are 3 and 5.My digits are 1 apart.
What number am I?__________
3.     I am a common multiple of 2 and 5. I am also a factor of 100. The sum of my digits is 5.
What number am I?__________
4.     I am a number less than 60. Two of my factors are 2 and 7. I am a common multiple of 8 and 14. What number am I?__________
5.     I am a factor of 120 and a common multiple of 3, 4 and 10. The sum of my digits is 6.
What number am I?________.

Week 3
Topic – Divisibility Rules
Q: Students solve the Divisibility crossword puzzle, given in the worksheet below.


Week 4
Topic- Factor Tree
Activity: Making of a factor tree
Things you will need:
Red and white foam sheet
●Green chart paper
●Fevicol
● Buttons
● toothpicks
● scissors
● cardboard sheet/ corrugated sheet
How to make it: check out the video using the link:
-         https://youtu.be/sotlktZRFDQ
Week 5
Topic – Whole numbers
Q: Solve the given 2 worksheets based on Distributive property of whole numbers.

Comments


 Powered by Blogger
The

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

parallel n interesting lines Ex 4.1

maths AQAD-1

QUADRILATERALS (EX. 4.5 ) 21-5-20