test blog 6c math
QUADRILATERALS (EX. 4.5 ) 21-5-20
Good morning boys ! Today we are going to learn about QUADRILATERALS. LEARNING OUTCOMES- By the end of the class you will be able to- -name the sides , adjacent sides, oppposite sides ,of a quadrilateral. -name the angles , adjacent angles, opposite angles ,of a quadrilateral. - name the vertices of the quadrilateral. -name the diagonals of the quadrilateral. A quadrilateral is a four sided polygon. It has 4 sides and 4 angles. A quadrilateral can be divided into two triangles. The sum of all angles of a quadrilateral is 360 degrees. A quadrilateral has 4 sides . In the quadrilateral given below , -side AB are opposite to side DC -side AD are opposite to side BC The video given below explains about the diagonals of a quadrilateral. https://www.bing.com/videos/search?g ANGLES AND SIDES OF A QUADRILATERAL- The video given below explains about the angles and sides of a quadrilateral. https://www.bing.com/videos/search? The table given...
Good morning ..Murtaza Ali
ReplyDeleteGood Morning Ma'am, I am Atulya Arya
ReplyDeleteGood morning mam I am Issac mansfield from class 6 C
ReplyDeleteGood morning mam i am Arman Khan
ReplyDeleteGood morning Mam Ayush bhalla
ReplyDeleteGood morning ma'am! I am Abhav Singh Rawat
ReplyDeleteGood morning Mam
ReplyDeleteI am Dan L Darlong, 6C
Abel Lianmalsawm
ReplyDelete6 C
Good morning boys !
ReplyDeleteLook forward to be a part of your class Dear Ma'am...jihaan madhav relhan
ReplyDeleteMy name is Mohammad Zaid
ReplyDeleteGood morning ma'am. My name is Liansuan Khuptong
ReplyDeleteGood Morning Ma'am. My name is Vanramsuong Sinate
ReplyDeleteA very good morning to you Ma'am....
ReplyDeleteI am Utkarsh 6-C
Good morning Ma'am. Lamlalhawl Gangte, 6-C
ReplyDeleteGood Morning Ma'am ! I am Shawn Roger.
ReplyDeleteGood Morning Maam Iam Kevin Amrose
ReplyDeleteGood morning . I am Tarush Sachdev 6-C
ReplyDeleteMy name is Veer Varun Soni, Class 6 C.
ReplyDeleteGood morning Ma'am. I am Rohi Shimray, 6-C
ReplyDeleteGood Morning Ma'am
ReplyDeleteI am Roobel Joseph, class-6-C
A very good morning mam i am Aayush Sharma
ReplyDeleteGood morning Ma'am I am Ronell J. Brown
ReplyDeleteGood morning mam
ReplyDeleteIwin Daniel 6c
Good morning ma'am my name is Lamin MJ
ReplyDeleteGood morning mam... I'm Frank Tunias ..VI C
ReplyDeleteGood morning mam. This is Rudrapriyam
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon maam..i am Aaron Brown 6-C
ReplyDeleteGood Afternoon Ma'am, I'm Manav Singh Negi 6 C
ReplyDeleteHI. This is Ron Rony 6C
ReplyDeleteGood morning maam I'm Ashbel Thomas 6-c
ReplyDeleteGood morning ma'am. I am Jessil Abraham 6C
ReplyDeleteGood morning
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteGood morning ma,am I am sudeep paul of 6C
ReplyDeleteGood morning maam I m kevin amrose
ReplyDeleteGood morning mam . I am Atulya Arya of class 6-C
ReplyDeleteGood morning madam. This is Vanramsuong Sinate, Class 6C
ReplyDeletegood morning mam ayush Bhalla of class 6-c
ReplyDeleteGood morning ma’am
ReplyDeleteVeer varun soni
6C
Good morning maam I'm Ashbel Thomas of 6-C
ReplyDeleteGood morning ma'am , my name is Lamin MJ (6C)
ReplyDeleteGood morning ma'am. I am Roobel Joseph
ReplyDeleteGood Morning Mam. I am Jayman A. Lakra, Class 6-C.
ReplyDeleteGood Morning Mam. I Am Jayman A. Lakra, Class 6-C.
ReplyDeleteMohammed Zaid in class 6-C
ReplyDeleteThe vedio was really helpful mam. .look forward for more vedios. Thank you mam.Jihaan Madhav Relhan
ReplyDeleteGood morning ma'am l am Leon Thomas
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGood morning mam I am Anurag thakur from 6C
ReplyDeleteGood morning ma'am I am Tammany Garg 6 c
ReplyDelete